Sarkodie Sends A Message To The Underground

 Sarkodie has a few words for the upcoming Artist. He is known for his outspoken and delivery of lyrics which sometimes seem to sounds different in the ears of some other music lovers.
Am very happy he referred way back to kasahare level way back as the springboard that took him to the Rise because he stands and lyrically won every battle thrown at him at the time making him known as one of the best Rappers now in Ghana.
He has taken his music  to an all new level and has seems been doing well with his branding too. he took time to send these few words to all upcoming Artist posted to his timeline:
I feel most new rappers ain't got the time to go tru the grooming stage which is very necessary ...It equip you for what's ahead #TakeItBack
Kasahari level on Adom106.3 fm with Dr Duncan made me who I  am today... My delivery timing and command #TakeItBack 
 I was put on the spot several times with some weird beats lol!!! Different kick arrangements... Confusing timing
 Dr. Made me tense all week cos didn't know who I was gonna be facing the next Saturday lol...# rapbattle #TakeItBack.  I'm ever ready and my past made me ... #TakeItBack
 Don't skip to the end ... Try to take it one at a time ... And trust me it will be worth it ... #TakeItBack
 I might say the same things you say but they might believe me more and it's just because of how long you put in work ... #TakeItBack
And that's why I take my hat off for these guys I dropped thier names on the record #TakeItBack ... They know the deal
 Still got surprises for #SarkNation 😁😁😁 #TakeItBack.

Rap Music has since been kept alive by the sarkcess CEO King Sark and is about time the young and upcoming Artist learn from this short piece and take their game to an all new level....
His latest single TakeiTBack is Trending and receiving all the neccesary good feedbacks..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Airtel Recharge Card Giving problems

HUAWEI BEATS IPHONE TO BECOME WORLD BEST SMARTPHONE SELLER

Meet The New King of Ghanaian Comedy #Shegelaborbor aka #ForWat