kim kardashian NAKED HATRED FOR FELLOW CELEBS

Kim Kardashian went on the counterattack Monday night after she was called on the carpet for posting a bangin' nude pic that turned out to be a year old. Kim went in for the kill with Bette Midler, who tweeted earlier, "If Kim wants us to see a part of her we've never seen, she's gonna have to swallow the camera."
Kim's response ... "I really didn't want to bring up how you sent me a gift awhile back trying to be a fake friend then come at me #dejavu."
It didn't stop there. Chloe Moretz tweeted, "I truly hope you realize how important setting goals are for young women, teaching them we have so much more to offer than just our bodies."
Kim's response ... "Let's all welcome @ChloeGMoretz to Twitter, since no one knows who she is. your nylon cover is cute boo."
And then there's Piers Morgan, who tweeted, "I know the old man's $50 million in debt, Kim -- but this is absurd. Want me to buy you some clothes?" 
Kim had some choice words for him, first, "Hey @piersmorgan never offer to buy a married woman clothes. thats on some ashley madison type s--." And get a load of her not-so-humble brag, "sorry I'm late to the party guys. I was busy cashing my 80 million video game check and transferring 53 million into our joint account." 
So no doubt ... the winners, Bette, Chloe and Piers. They got all up on Kim's twitter. 

Kim posted this pic Monday night, and we're taking a wild guess but we think this one's also old.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Airtel Recharge Card Giving problems

HUAWEI BEATS IPHONE TO BECOME WORLD BEST SMARTPHONE SELLER

Meet The New King of Ghanaian Comedy #Shegelaborbor aka #ForWat