Jamaican DanceHall artist Popcaan writes a Letter To God And His Prayer Was Answered

There is a lot more to dancehall hitmaker Popcaan
than what meets the eye. Aside from his occasional
gritty singles, the “Unruly Boss” deejay is also a firm
believer in god.
The Unruly Boss deejay posted an old letter on
Instagram that he wrote back when he was in primary
school.
“I wrote this prayer when I was going to primary
school,” Popcaan wrote in the caption on IG. “My
grandma found it in one of my books the other day
while cleaning her house. I jus want to say God is real
and he did answer that prayer I pray to him a long time
ago.”
The letter reads, “Dear God, I know you are fine. I’m
asking you please to let me prosper in life. And please
Lord let my grandmother and grandfather live to inherit
whatever I get in life. Lord please let my big brother
and sister do inherit what I get also.”
Who knew Popcaan was this religious. Back in 2011
while he was a member of the Vybz Kartel lead
Portmore Empire crew, Popcaan referred to himself as

Baphomet in a video posted on YouTube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Airtel Recharge Card Giving problems

HUAWEI BEATS IPHONE TO BECOME WORLD BEST SMARTPHONE SELLER

Meet The New King of Ghanaian Comedy #Shegelaborbor aka #ForWat